Senior DevOps Engineer
Birkirkara, Birkirkara, MaltaMoneybase
Moneybase is a multi-award-winning finance platform that allows individuals and businesses to easily manage all their financial needs, from daily payments to and investments to treasury and wealth management we have got you covered.
Moneybase forms part of Calamatta Cuschieri Finance Group, a leading diversified financial services group that founded the Maltese financial services industry in 1971. We currently employ 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Fintech, Investment services and Fund administration.
CC Finance Group is considered to be an innovator in the areas it operates in. We believe in challenging the status quo and we aim for service excellence in everything we do.
The Senior DevOps will form part of a team of 50 experienced IT professionals. The Senior DevOps Engineer collaborates with software developers, system operators, and various teams to manage, design and support the backbone of the system. The role is focused on fintech innovation and involves the development of our wealth management software suite and core banking systems as well as our client facing platforms.
The role is available in Malta and we also offer relocation packages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage the deployment lifecycle of our product
· Automate Processes for Developers and DevOps alike
· Design and Develop Core Libraries in .Net
· Work hand in hand with our security team to ensure a secure environment
· Work hand in hand with developers to ensure a smooth deployment and troubleshoot any issues
· Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems in Azure Cloud
· Stay up-to-date with new tools and technologies
· Mentor junior DevOps Engineers
Experience & Education Requirements:
· Experience with the following technologies: K8s, Helm, Azure, .Net
· Experience developing systems using C#
· Experience managing and developing distributed applications using microservices.
· Experience with different types of database servers: Transactional, NoSQL, Timeseries
· Experience with CI / CD Systems
· Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
· At least 5 years’ experience as a .NET Developer.
· At least 3 years' of experience in a DevOps role
· Ability to work independently and within a group
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
- Relocation Package and Tax Benefits
- Health Insurance and fitness allowances
- Study Leave
- Fully paid sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Exposure to the very latest technologies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Variable bonus linked to KPI
Visit www.moneybase.com or www.cc.com.mt to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality