Contact Centre Agent
Birkirkara, Birkirkara, MaltaCustomer Services
CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in Investment Services, Fund Administration, Online Investing, and Payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting the very best people to join our team and to creating a workplace that promotes individual career growth; we value our people and their well-being. The group employs over 190 people from over 27 countries around the world with Assets Under Management and Administration of over 2 billion.
The contact centre agent will form part of a team within our Contact Centre who will work directly with customers to understand their needs, answer their questions, and provide support to resolve at first point of contact. He/She must also be a keen problem-solver who is adaptable and optimistic. A quick learner who is pro-active and can work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls, live chats, emails and perform outbound calls where necessary.
- Resolve service problems by acknowledging the the customer's query or complaint; getting to the root of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve issues at first point of contact; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- To welcome and assists clients to onboard through proactive reach
- Providing support to clients via a variety of systems through omnichannel contacts
- Direct and guide customers to use online resources and FAQ’s
- Update customer records in the system, including contact history notes for all interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer experience and internal processes
- Assist with administration work according to business needs
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws
- Take full ownership of clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and adapt to changes within
- Contribute to team effort by striving to accomplish KPI and Incentive targets
Experience & Education Requirements
- Ideally holds one year experience in a customer service role
- IT literate
- Preferably holds previous call centre experience
- Clear communicator – Effective use of oral, visual and written communication
- Has excellent written and spoken skills in English and Maltese
- Respectful to others, treats all individuals with the utmost dignity and respect
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility for all duties assigned
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and willing to work on shift basis which might include; nights, weekends and public holidays
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
- Ongoing internal training
- External training opportunities
- Study Leave
- Sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Employee referral incentive
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”