CC Finance Group is a leading diversified financial services group that founded the Maltese financial services industry in 1971. We currently employ 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Investment services, Payment Services, and Fund administration services. CC Finance Group is considered to be a Fintech and an innovator in the B2C areas it operates. We believe in challenging the status quo and we aim for service excellence in everything we do.
The Transfer Agent will support the Transfer Agency team in handling and processing any investor related queries and transactions while ensuring that top-notch customer service is provided at all times. Our team is the bridge between the investors and the funds and as such, responsibilities will include the following.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
· Processing and reviewing subscription / redemption order requests
· Maintaining the shareholder registers of the various funds under administration
· Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
· Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis
· Managing the transfer agency relationship with Fund Managers
· Processing outgoing payments
· Being point of contact for other team members (Junior TA and TA level 1)
· Meet deadlines and SLA with clients/funds offering memorandums.
· Training other junior team members (Junior TA and TA level 1)
· Ensuring Payments done on time
· Assist the OM and MLRO in preparing CRA
· Preparing Quarterly Admin Reports
Experience & Education Requirements
· Experience within the sector would be considered an asset
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· 1 year Experience in any AML position
· Be a good team player
· Have excellent organization and communication skills
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
Ongoing internal training
External training opportunities
Sponsorship schemes for further studies
Opportunities for career growth
Free health insurance
Employee referral incentive
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”