Transfer Agency Team Leader
CC Fund Services are a leading fund administration company based in Malta. We provide an all-inclusive service from the consultation in set-up phase, assistance in the launch of the fund, Net Asset Value Calculation, Transfer Agency, Registrar and Corporate Services.
The Transfer Agency Team Leader will be leading a team of experienced Transfer Agents. Together with the Transfer Agency Team will be responsible for handling and processing any investor related queries and transactions while ensuring that top-notch customer service is provided at all times. Transfer Agency team is the bridge between the investors and the funds.
- Organising workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Training new team members and supporting the development of team members to ensure career progression.
- Highlighting any risk areas within the team and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants.
- Communicating with fund investors to ensure all application forms, AML and transfer documents are received and accurate.
- Processing subscription / redemption order requests and outgoing payments.
- Performing/reviewing cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds.
- FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Administrators and Fund Managers on a regular basis.
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis.
- MQF level 5 of education
- Ideally holds certifications related to Anti Money Laundering
- Holds previous experience within a similar role. Ideally holds experience in coordinating Teams.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiar with the FIAU Implementing Procedures
- Familiar with the AML 4th and 5th Directive
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in regulations
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- A creative, positive and innovative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”