Team Leader- Front End (Angular)
Finance Stack is the Fintech arm of the CC Finance Group which employs 175+ people. The Fintech division is made up of a multinational team of over 50 IT specialists which thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next big thing. We are currently working on some very exciting projects that include investment and banking both of which are on an international scale. We are utilizing the very latest technologies to get us there.
We are looking for an Angular specialist with a solid experience of building enterprise applications and also experience with leading teams. This position forms part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership to the Front End team members across products such as CCTrader, Moneybase business and our Front office and Back office systems all of which are built with Angular 11. Attention to detail, structure and quality as well as mentorship are important aspects of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Through daily stand-ups ensure that all team members are engaged and performing to the best of their abilities.
- Perform code reviews and provide guidance on infrastructure and technical challenges.
- Maintain good communication with the team including scrum master, business analysts, product owners, technical architects and UI leads.
- Assist with defining user stories, tasks, and timelines that need to be carried out in line with assigned projects.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful and timely project delivery in line with the team sprint goal.
- Ensure knowledge of solutions under the responsibility of the team is extended across team members.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Ensure to set clear benchmarks through software being used to oversee quality including Sonar Cloud quality gates and code reviews.
- Fully own, together with the team, the solutions under responsibility including daily monitoring, creation and maintaining of dashboards, create KPIs, and alert thresholds to be proactive towards production issues.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team and fostering an environment for collaboration and good team spirit.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements together with Business Analyst
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
Experience & Education requirements
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies
- Experience in capturing requirements, analysis techniques, and process improvement approaches
- Experience using the latest tech such as RxJS, NgRx, etc.
- Experience developing mobile-first web applications
- Experience in people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Experience in formal personal development planning and individual/team performance management
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Lead
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Angular for enterprise.
- Team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Attention to detail and product quality
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
We are offering a highly competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”