Senior UI / UX Designer
We are a multinational team of specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next BIG thing. We are currently working on an exciting Fintech project that is utilising using all the very latest technologies.
As a Senior UI / UX Designer you will work with your team to design the interface and customer experience for our next generation mobile application.
- Research and design user experiences from scratch within specified product requirements
- Design prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Attending meetings as required to present new concepts and obtain feedback from team
- Work closely with Product Owner and Business Analysts
- Working with the product owner to refine initial designs based on feedback gathered
- Analyse the usability of existing products and provide suggestions for change
- Providing feedback to developers
- Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Have a solid experience designing mobile applications for enterprise. Preferably in Banking, Investments or related areas.
- Be able to create beautiful UI designs
- Have good experience designing mobile first websites
- Strong team orientation and collaborative nature.
- An inclination for open-minded, critical thinking to solve challenging interfaces
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI, experience with pixel-perfect UI and web and mobile design.
- Proficiency with design tools & technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Invision etc.)
- Usability testing experience is considered an asset
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and in writing
- Fluency in presenting ideas
This Job is available in Malta and Lithuania
We value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package which includes health insurance and gym allowance and bonuses that are also geared towards performance.