Senior Risk Officer (Lithuania)
CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in Investment Services, Fund Services, Online Trading and Payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
To support ongoing growth within the organization we are now looking for a Senior Risk Officer to join the Risk Team. The role of the Senior Risk Officer is to develop risk policies and processes for the organisation. He/she together with other members of the Risk Team will provide hands-on development of risk monitoring tools and risk treatments involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Company’s risk management initiatives by effectively monitoring and identifying risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, developing, and translating strategies into projects and processes to ensure adherence to desired business outcomes and department standards
- Collaborate with the Risk team and other departments as needed to ensure adherence to the Company’s Risk Monitoring Programme (RMP); pro-actively identify and highlight possible changes needed in order to ensure that the RMP captures all business risk areas at all times
- Analyze the risk profile of client and proprietary open positions across multiple assets classes and implementing processes to optimise exposures levels at all times.
- Driving innovation in the risk management processes by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analyze and identify on an ongoing basis opportunities for better risk management and propose changes to existing controls or/and new risk treatments as deemed
- Ensuring compliance with the UCITS investment restrictions and assessing the relevant risks on an ongoing basis
- Draft (independently or in collaboration with risk team as needed from time to time) regular reports to the Risk & Audit Committee and Board of Directors of the Company
- Assist with regular training among staff with respect to all risk aspects, including the use of operational risk tools and processes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management
Experience & Education Requirements
- In possession of, or working towards, a professional qualification in Risk Management or CFA Certificate
- Previous experience in Financial Analysis or Risk Analysis within investments, financial services or payments
- 5 years’ experience within the financial services sector
- Highly computer literate with a very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess a high morale character and professional integrity
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate
- A self-starter that enjoys a team oriented approach
- Ability to understand broader business issues
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”