Senior QA Engineer
Finance Stack is the Fin-tech arm of the CC Group. The company is made up of a multinational team of IT specialists. We thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next big thing. We are currently working on some very exciting projects and we are utilising the very latest technologies to get us there.
Summary of Position:
QA Engineer will be responsible together with the QA team for the release quality of our software. The role involves tasks such as writing test plans and executing them. The role is focused on innovation and involves the development of our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Collaborate with the Product Development Team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Experience & Education Requirements
- Experience in end to end testing together with multiple teams.
- Experience in writing test scenarios, test cases, and test plans.
- Experience using Attlasian tools set such as Confluence, Jira
- Experience in testing Native Application on iOS & Android
- Knowledge of Finance and/or Payments.
- Performance testing experience
- Test automation
- Experience testing Agile Projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects within respective project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Hold good communication and collaboration skills
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”