Senior Compliance Officer
Due to company growth ,a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Compliance officer, who will form part of the Compliance team, working closely with other team members as well as with the rest of the company. The person in this role will report directly to the Group Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Assisting and overseeing in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy.
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates.
- Actively participating in the compliance monitoring programme, drawing up the necessary reports and identifies new monitoring procedures, if and when required.
- Keeping abreast with regulatory requirements and changes.
- Conducting employee training – AML / CFT and conduct of business.
The chosen candidate must be Maltese speaking and ideally have the following:
- In possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification
- Have previous experience in anti money laundering/CFT procedures, client on boarding and due diligence and other compliance related duties
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked in the Banking or Financial services sector with an understanding of Investment services
We value and reward the contribution of every individual. We are offering an attractive remuneration package that includes Health Insurance and performance bonuses amongst others.