Senior Back End Developer
We are a multinational team of IT specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next BIG thing. We are currently working on a very exciting FinTech project and utilising using the latest technologies.
The Senior Back End Developer primary focus will be development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
The role is focused on fintech innovation and involves development of our wealth management software suite and core banking systems as well as our online trading platform.
- Develop and maintain our code base in relation to proper technologies (.net core, c#)
- Develop and maintain core libraries relating to proper technologies (.net core, c#)
- Research new technologies in accordance to work
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to raising the quality of our product
- Keep Jira up to date
- To identify and implement improvement on existing system, including our continuous delivery process.
- Documentation of any work carried out on our Intranet
- Ensure applications meet quality standards in terms of performance, quality, security and responsiveness
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with other teams to define, design and deploy new features
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET Core 2 or later, Web API, C#)
- Experience with IOC / DI, patterns ideally using Autofac
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6.
- Knowledge of message queues
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases such as Redis and/or Couchbase
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”