Senior Back End Developer (any location)
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and marketing companies.
The role will form part of our Fintech Arm which employs over 40 IT specialists. The role provides the flexibility of working remotely or at our 2,000Sqm HQ which also offers gym facilities available for use throughout the day.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop and maintain our code base in relation to proper technologies (.net core, c#)
- Develop and maintain core libraries relating to proper technologies (.net core, c#)
- Research new technologies in accordance to work
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to raising the quality of our product
- Keep Jira up to date
- Identify and implement improvement on the existing system, including our continuous delivery process.
- Documentation of any work carried out on our Intranet
- Ensure applications meet quality standards in terms of performance, quality, security, and responsiveness
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with other teams to define, design, and deploy new features
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the management
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
Experience & Education Requirements
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET Core 3 or later, Web API, C#)
- Experience with IOC / DI, patterns ideally using Autofac
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6.
- Must have an IT related degree or qualification
- Experience in investments
- Knowledge of message queues
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis and/or Couchbase
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”