Senior Accountant - Corporate Services
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant (Corporate Services) within the Fund Services team, the selected candidate will be expected to work closely with other team members as well as with the rest of the company.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements for a number of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) and dealing with auditors during the annual audits.
- Preparation of and review of CIS management accounts and financial statements.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Auditors, Custodians & other service providers.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns and tax returns.
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting.
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements for CIS.
- Processing and/or review of payments.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), full or part qualified ACCA or ACA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting.
- Fund administration and/or audit experience will be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of excel and word.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.