In line with our continued expansion we are looking for a motivated and reliable person to join the Group’s Risk Management function.
- Assisting in the implementation of the Company’s risk management initiatives by effectively monitoring and identifying risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, developing, and translating strategies into projects and processes to ensure adherence to desired business outcomes and department standards
- Assisting in the implementation of the Company’s Risk Management Policies & Procedures
- Assisting with the implementation of the Company’s Risk Monitoring Programme and ensuring this is updated to capture all business risk areas at all times
- Monitoring client and proprietary open positions across multiple assets classes and implementing processes to optimise exposures levels at all times
- Driving innovation in the risk management processes by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assist with the drafting of regular reports to the Risk & Audit Committee and Board of Directors of the Company as needed from time to time
- Assist with regular training among staff with respect to all risk aspects, including the use of operational risk tools and processes
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management
- In possession of, or working towards, a professional qualification in Risk Management
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in a similar role
- Highly computer literate with a very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.