RemoteBirkirkara, Birkirkara, Malta
The Reconciliation officer is an integral part of the Operations Team which ensures that all business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner ensuring products, services and money change hands as they are supposed to. The reconciliations officer will be responsible for the end-of-day reconciliation of all client holdings and bank accounts to make sure that the accounting system reflects the correct transactions. In their day-to-day role, the officer will provide support to client-servicing teams such as the Investment Advisors and the Call Centre Support. This position offers an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in a fast-growing company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of all client holdings
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts at banks, executing brokers and custodians
- Reconciliation of all client designated bank accounts
- Reconciliation of non-cash control accounts
- Process received distributions
- Process client/ advisor communications and notifications
- Elevate non-receipt of expected payments by communicating directly with the affected counterparty for immediate resolution.
- Resolve distribution and withholding tax discrepancies by communicating directly with the affected counterparty for immediate resolution, identifying cause of issue, as well as implementing new internal processes with the team as required to address future repetition.
- Communicate, record and process all corporate actions.
- Processing on incoming banking
- Investigate and resolve banking payments received without clear identification. Suspect transactions to be brought to the attention of compliance
- Issuing invoices as per contract parameters
Experience & Education Requirements
- MQF level 5 of education
- Ideally holds previous experience within a similar role.
- Applicants from non-related disciplines will not be at a disadvantage, but they will need to show an understanding of, and keen interest in our business.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Can-do attitude, results orientated and proactive
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competent using MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
- Study Leave
- Fully paid sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Exposure to the very latest technologies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Variable bonus linked to KPI
Visit www.moneybase.com or www.cc.com.mt to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”