QA Engineer (Automation) - Vilnius
We are a multinational team of IT specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next BIG thing. We are currently working on an exciting Fintech project that is using the very latest technologies.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible together with your team for the release quality of our software. Your role involves tasks such as writing test plans and executing them, ideally automating the flow in order to evolve our regression testing strategy. The role is focused on innovation and involves development of our new core banking software suite including our client facing applications
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Work closely with other team members to maintain a high standard of quality.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
Experience in end to end testing together with multiple teams.
- Experience in writing test scenarios, test cases and test plans.
- Experience in planning and writing automated tests using SpecFlow and C#.
- Experience using Attlasian tools set such as Confluence, Jira and Bamboo
- Experience using Automated deployment systems such as Octopus
- Experience in testing Native Application on iOS & Android
- Knowledge of Finance and/or Payments.
We value and reward the contribution of every individual. We are offering an attractive remuneration package that includes Parking and performance bonuses.