A new opportunity has arisen for a Procurement and Filing Officer who will form part of the Procurement team, working closely with other team members as well as with the rest of the company.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Keeping a constant check on stock levels.
- Liaising between suppliers to get quotes for the best products and supplies in terms of value, delivery terms and quality.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Taking care of office maintenance by dealing with various handymen and housekeeping staff when needed.
- Replacing the company's Office Runner when they are out of office.
- Maintaining the company's filing system.
- Scanning documents to the company's OCR software.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Be proficient in the latest Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Have a friendly and positive approach to work.
- Be detail oriented
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Be a strong a team player.