Native Technical Architect
Finance Stack is the Fintech arm of the CC Finance Group which employs 180+ people. The Fintech division is made up of a multinational team of over 50 IT specialists who thrive on a challenge and are always looking at developing the next big thing. We are currently working on some very exciting projects that include investment and banking both of which are on an international scale. We are utilizing the very latest technologies to get us there.
The Native Technical Architect role oversees the technical aspect of product development. The role involves reviewing business requirements and translating them into technical requirements. Mentoring developers into performing the right coding quality and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bridge the gap between business needs and development team to create technical specifications
- Collaborate with different development teams to achieve a common goal
- Liaise with different stakeholders to define functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. points of failures, data consistency)
- Assisting the development team on new and existing projects
- Establish and promote coding standards and best practices
- Help on harmonizing technologies across the organization
- Work with Scrum Master and Head of Software Development to plan and tackle technical backlog
- Documentation of processes and knowledge sharing
- Working with DevOps to improve our infrastructure and deployments
Experience & Education requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Native Technology (iOS/Android)
- Experience delivering mobile applications
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferable using Azure DevOps
- Masters in Information Technology or related field.
- Experience with an offline first approach
- Experience with banking services will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- Ability to work on multiple projects within respective project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Team player and can-do attitude
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
We are offering a highly competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”