Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision Developer
Birkirkara, Birkirkara, MaltaMoneybase
CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in Investment Services, Fund Administration, Online Investing, and Payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting the very best people to join our team and to creating a workplace that promotes individual career growth; we value our people and their well-being. The group employs over 190 people from over 27 countries around the world with Assets Under Management and Administration of over 2 billion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The primary focus will be to develop and oversee cash reconciliation through Microsoft dynamics business central. He/She will be working alongside other engineers, product managers, and stakeholders. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision projects;
- Configuring new features and functionalities within the Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision module relating to cash reconciliations;
- Designing, modeling, developing, testing, and writing automated tests of Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision functionality based on requirements;
- Ensure Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision solutions functionality and support business requirements while building maintainable and reliable code;
- Evaluate functionality based on value vs effort scale;
- Development of integration with core banking system;
- Understand and refine client requirements;
- Experience in solving problems, being able to analyze tasks of different complexity;
- Understanding the full scope of the project and sharing knowledge within the team communicating any blocking situations
Experience & Education Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision development, including creating AL extensions using VS Code;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision functionality;
- Experience in Microsoft .NET C# development, including web API integrations;
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge;
- Knowledge of business processes and finance related areas;
- Knowledge of different Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Navision areas and versions;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication skills.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
Ongoing internal training
External training opportunities
Sponsorship schemes for further studies
Opportunities for career growth
Free health insurance
Employee referral incentive
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”