Junior Trade Desk Officer
CC Finance Group is a leading diversified financial services group that founded the Maltese financial services industry in 1971. We currently employ 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Investment services, Payment Services, and Fund administration services. CC Finance Group is considered to be a Fintech and an innovator in the B2C areas it operates. We believe in challenging the status quo and we aim for service excellence in everything we do.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work independently and efficiently on assigned tasks. Understands the roles and functions very well and able to resolve challenging issues independently.
- Acts as a point of reference to Trade Desk Administrators and Traders on all technical related matters
- Inputting stock and fund trades and resolving trade-related issues
- Effective dealing with client bond orders
- Effectively build Institutional client relationships
- Manage and resolve External Client (Web trader client call/email/ messenger/CRM) queries
- Manage and resolve Internal Client (Advisor/CC_Support/IT/CRM) queries
- Instrument creation and validation
- Same day resolution of anomalies identified within internal exception reports
- Resolution and escalation of CC Trader order issues
- Daily production of media news articles and commentary
- Maintaining Investment Distribution lists and default bond news
- Reconciliation of MSE working orders and earmarked securities
- Processing securities transfer requests
- Management and execution of the Shareholder services program
- Managing and processing IPO and related Registrar
Experience & Education Requirements
- Ideally holds a degree Level in any of the following subjects: business studies, economics, finance, management, and mathematics
- 1 year of successful investment industry experience
- Responsive, clear, professional and proactive communication approach
- High level of initiative and self-motivation while also being able to work well within a team
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency using MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using trading platforms is a major advantage.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
Ongoing internal training
External training opportunities
Sponsorship schemes for further studies
Opportunities for career growth
Free health insurance
Employee referral incentive
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”