Junior Fund Administrator
In accordance with our continuous effort to deliver the highest levels of customer service, we are currently offering the following opportunity:
The Fund Administrator will form part of the Fund Services Team who are responsible for the following duties:
- Posting of daily transactions on system
- Reconciliation of bank & security holdings
- Processing subscription/redemption orders as well as liaising with investor queries on an on-going basis
- Liaising with investment managers, auditors & other service providers
- Compilation of regulatory filings
- Statutory reporting, where applicable
- A minimum of one year's experience in a Fund Administration role is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Be a good team player
Calamatta Cuschieri is offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.