Junior Fund Administrator
In accordance with our continuous effort to deliver the highest levels of customer service, we are currently offering the following opportunity:
The Junior Fund Administrator will form part of the Fund Services Team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Posting of daily transactions on system
- Reconciliation of bank & security holdings
- Processing subscription/redemption orders as well as liaising with investor queries on an on-going basis
- Liaising with investment managers, auditors & other service providers
- Compilation of regulatory filings
- Statutory reporting, where applicable
- Experience in the sector would be considered an asset
- Be a good team player
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Calamatta Cuschieri is offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.