Investment Services Support Officer
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972.
Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and Marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
To continue on our efforts to deliver the highest level of customer service we are pleased to be offering a new opportunity for an Investment Services Support Officer role in our growing customer facing team. The successful individual will be responsible for meeting & greeting our customers in our branches, working closely with our financial advisory team and supporting through various administration duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care
- Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services
- Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customer by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management
- Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and willingness to develop your career
- O level standard of education / computer literacy
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Maltese
- Attentive to detail and capable of accurate record-keeping
- Ability to work deadlines and able to prioritise
- This is an entry level role – however previous customer service experience will be considered an asset
- Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 8.30-18.30 and Saturday from 09.00 till 13.00 totaling 40 hours per week.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”