Investment Services Support Officer
In accordance with our continuous effort to deliver the highest levels of customer service, we are currently offering the following opportunity to join our growing team.
The role includes:
- Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care
- Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services.
- Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management.
- Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to develop your career.
The ideal applicant should be friendly, patient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
They should also be attentive to detail, capable of accurate record-keeping, ability to work to deadlines, able to prioritise, be a critical thinker and problem-solver with good listening skills.
Applicants must be fluent in English and Maltese.
Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 8.30- 18.30 and Saturday from 09:00 till 13:00 totaling 40 hours per week.