CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in Investment Services, Fund Services, Online Trading and Payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their wellbeing.
Currently looking for an experienced investment manager to manage and co-ordinate all primary research and manage a number of equity strategies in line with strict parameters and ensure adherence to all relative regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-manage a number of strategies namely within the equity asset class under CCIM mandate, including
but not limited to CC Fund Sicav plc;
- Participate as a voting member in Investment Committee/s for which CCIM is designated as
Investment Manager and as may be required from time to time;
- Prepare Investment Manager reports (covering equities, macro views, political risks etc), and
recommend investment strategies to the respective Investment Committees on a regular basis and as
may be required from time to time;
- Responsible, together with the rest of the team, for the maintenance of the risk management
- Responsible, together with the rest of the team, for the administrative tasks involved in the
management of clients' assets including but not limited to the preparation of IC and HVC packs, replies
to queries raised by the regulator, the hedging of positions, relations with service providers, trade
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments in the marketplace including but not limited to
developments in UCITS and MiFID and the effects these will have on the Company's mandates and client
base, as applicable;
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in international financial markets and the effects these have
on Assets under Management (AUM) on a daily basis; To establish and maintain professional relationships with CCIM clients, the management of listed
companies and service providers;
- Conduct training sessions and/or investment seminars both internally and externally as may be required from time to time
- Follow through with any related assignments that may be entrusted from time to time by
- Act with the utmost integrity and professionalism in all endeavors, think creatively, focus on clients’
requirements and lead others to do the same, respond effectively to management direction and
demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an Investment Management role
- Good working knowledge of Bloomberg and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Minimum of a Banking and Finance (Hons) degree or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of financial markets with particular emphasis on equity markets
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance regulations
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be a good team player
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”