Front Office Team Leader
CC Finance Group is a leading diversified financial services group that was founded in the Maltese financial services industry in 1971. We currently employ 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Investment Services, Payment Services, and Fund administration services. CC Finance Group is considered to be a Fintech and an innovator in the B2C areas it operates. We believe in challenging the status quo and we aim for service excellence in everything we do.
The ISSO Team Leader will work within the Advisory Distribution business to deliver the highest level of customer service whilst supporting the Head of Distribution to deliver the advisory team objectives through leading a team of Front Office Administrators in Branches as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with our Distribution leadership team (Namely Head of Distribution and Branch Managers) to lead and motivate the FOA team to ensure customers are handled in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and by the most appropriate manner of communication.
- Drive a “Customer First” culture ensuring high-quality standards and procedures are met at all times from welcome stage to the ongoing relationship deepening stage.
- Lead by example, coach & support team to deliver quality customer interactions
- Enhance and build an effective working relationship between FOAs, Branch Managers & Advisors – we are one team and are here to serve common customers.
- Develop and maintain the knowledge for all Customer Relationship Management Systems, processes and procedures including SOP Management / Forms & Sharepoint. Accurate records of all discussions are to be kept.
- Accountable for the planning of team rosters, ensuring all diaries are well managed and that branches are staffed by FOAs at all times
- Handle escalated customer issues, and process issues and tackle at first point, whilst further escalating where necessary.
- Drive daily achievement of minimum service levels/monitor team against regularly achieving set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
- Personal & team development by demonstrating a commitment to improving your own team leadership skills on an ongoing basis and supporting others in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Effectively communicate with team through various methods as required – meetings / daily updates/team chats & ongoing updates via policies & procedures.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Minimum O level standard of education
- Competent using systems, MS Office, in particular, Excel and Outlook
- At least 2 years of team leadership experience and customer-facing environments are required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to mobilise team action as required
- Friendly, patient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a wider remote team
- Attentive to detail, capable of accurate record keeping, able to work deadlines, able to prioritise, be a critical thinker and problem-solver with good listening skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese
- Ready to work flexibly and as required
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
- Ongoing internal training
- External training opportunities
- Study Leave
- Sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Employee referral incentive
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”