Front Office Administrator
Birkirkara, Birkirkara, MaltaInvestment Services
CC Finance Group is a leading diversified financial services group that was founded in the Maltese financial services industry in 1971. We currently employ 200 people spread across 3 core business lines namely Investment Services, Payment Services, and Fund administration services. CC Finance Group is considered to be a Fintech and an innovator in the B2C areas it operates. We believe in challenging the status quo and we aim for service excellence in everything we do.
The Front Office Administrator will report to the Branch Manager and form part of our Financial Advisory team within our Retail Branch Network. The successful candidate will work directly with branch customers to understand their needs, answer their questions, and provide support to resolve at first point of contact. The Front Office Administrator must also be a keen problem-solver who is adaptable and optimistic. A quick learner who is pro-active and can work independently supporting the Financial Advisory Team in the day to day operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care
· Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services
· Regularly achieving set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results
· Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customer by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management
· Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and willingness to develop your career
· Flexibility in supporting our branch network as required on a day to day basis
· Adhering to set KPIs to ensure our quality standards remain of the highest levels
Experience & Education Requirements
· Competent using MS Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
· Previous experience in customer facing environments considered an asset
· Friendly, patient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
· Attentive to detail, capable of accurate record keeping, ability to work deadlines, able to prioritise, be a critical thinker and problem-solver with good listening skills.
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance and fitness allowances
- Study Leave
- Fully paid sponsorship schemes for further studies
- Exposure to the very latest technologies
- Opportunities for career growth
- Variable bonus linked to KPI
Visit www.moneybase.com or www.cc.com.mt to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality