The CC Group is looking for a Financial controller to lead the finance operations of Moneybase Ltd.
Moneybase Limited is a subsidiary of the CCGroup plc which has recently been granted an EMI license by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The Financial Institution is authorised to undertake payment services and issue electronic money in terms of the Financial Institutions Act.
This exciting new career opportunity provides plenty of opportunity for growth for candidates with matching knowledge and drive. The selected candidate will report directly to the Group CFO and will also work closely with the CEO and management team.
- Knowledge and experience working with Financial Institutions or Credit Institutions
- At least three years experience in a senior accounting position in a Financial Institutions or Credit Institutions
- Be in possession of Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or similar
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel (knowledge with POWER BI or similar considered an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of the various reporting requirements
- Able to effectively multitask effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and modelling skills, and must be both commercially astute and a confident communicator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new complex or more difficult tasks
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company
- Proven ability to review and challenge assumptions within detailed financial forecasts
We are offering a competitive salary for this role. The role also includes Parking, Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”