Customer Services Officer
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their wellbeing .Currently looking for a customer service officer who will form part of a team within our Call Centre who will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support. He/She must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls, live chats, emails and performing outbound calls
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assisting clients on boarding
- Providing support to clients via CRM and other systems
- Direct customers to online resources
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care
- Admin and paperwork duties
- Be vigilant with data protection and keep up to date with all data protection laws.
- Take full ownership of clients to ensure first call resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience & Education Requirements
- Ideally holds one year experience within customer service
- IT Savvy
- Clear communicator – Effective use of oral, visual and written communication
- Have excellent written and spoken skills in English and Maltese
- Respectful to others, treat all individuals with the utmost dignity and respect
- Strong attention to detail
- Take ownership and responsibility for all duties required
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work on shift basis which might include; nights, weekends and public holidays
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”