Contact Centre Team Leader
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fin-tech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
Currently looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader who will help lead the Contact Centre and ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered to clients and other stakeholders. You will need to provide an exceptional level of service for all customers both internal and external in addition to your own administrative duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead by example in terms of the quality of client interaction and commitment to improve customer service in order to grow the business.
- Drive a ‘Customer First’ culture ensuring high quality standards and procedures are met at all times
- Assist in staff acquisition and retention, and maintaining excellent staff engagement/morale
- Effectively communicate to the team through a variety of methods including meetings and daily updates to ensure that all team members are aware of individual performance, team performance, products and procedures
- Provide online support to clients using CC online platforms including CC Trader and moneybase. Handle escalated customer issues, escalating further where necessary and briefing Customer service manager at all times
- Take ownership of the planning of team shifts, ensure all shifts are covered and at times when required fill in to cover.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures relating to the department, including updating SOPs and Intranet
- Assisting with quality monitoring requirements for team
Experience & Education Requirements
- You are a pro-active team player who is able to take the initiative, anticipate difficult situations and find practical solutions to issues as they arise.
- You have the skill to turn a negative experience for the customer into a positive one by consistently providing the highest level of customer service and can assist others in doing the same
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment - flexibility is essential
- You will have an extraordinary passion to inspire your team to be the best that they can be so that in turn, they can deliver the best possible service to customers
- Previous experience in a call centre environment
- Very knowledgeable to be the first point of referral for your team
- Clear communicator – Effective use of oral, visual and written communication
- Have excellent written and spoken skills in English and Maltese
- Approachability and Availability – To be an ever present member of your team and the heart of everything they do
- Respectful to others, treat all individuals with the utmost dignity and respect
- Oversee day to day call centre running – To be able to run the day to day operations of call centre in absence of manager as well as tackle any issues that may arise
- Confident and knowledgeable – Command an impressive level of knowledge and carry that with confidence
- Innovate and inspire others – Bringing new ideas to processes and looking out for new ways to improve the way the team works
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”