Contact Centre Manager
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fin-tech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
In line with the group's growth strategy and in line with our focus to deliver an excellent service to our clients we are currently looking for a Contact Centre Manager to manage the Contact Centre and ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered to clients and other stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leader and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Carry out regular one to ones, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with team members to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Provide online support to clients using CC online platforms including CC Trader and moneybase. Handle escalated customer issues, escalating further where necessary and briefing Customer service manager at all times.
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Ensures targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures relating to the department, including updating SOPs and Intranet.
Experience & Education Requirements
- Previous work experience in a contact centre ideally within financial services industry
- Previous experience in leading and managing teams
- Holds Tertiary level of education
- Clear communicator – Effective use of oral, visual and written communication.
- Approachability and Availability – To be an ever present member of your team and the heart of everything they do.
- Confident and knowledgeable – Command an impressive level of knowledge and carry that with confidence.
- Innovate and inspire others – Bringing new ideas to processes and looking out for new ways to improve the way the team works.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”