Conducting Officer - Operations Manager - Luxembourg
Summary of Position:
CC Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.à.r.l., is a subsidiary company of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group, a diversified financial
Services firm founded in 1972 in Malta. Today the company employees over 160 employees based in their offices in Malta, Luxembourg, Lithuania and Slovenia. Calamatta Cuschieri Group is involved in the provision of financial services ranging from Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Online Trading, Fund Services, Online wallet & Payments, Pensions and more.
The individual will lead the operational functions of the central administration and manage the servicing of a portfolio of funds and other structures within the Luxembourg Office.
He/she will liaise with fund managers, third parties and other external advisors necessary to ensure smooth administration of the fund structures and to ensure that statutory/regulatory duties and deadlines are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the operational functions of the central administration by carrying out the duties and responsibilities of a Conducting Officer in charge of Fund Administration;
- Actively involved in drafting, developing and maintenance of internal policies and procedures of the company in order to be compliant with the Luxembourg regulation and legal environment;
- Strong organisation skills, together with the drive to manage a broad range of responsibilities;
- To maintain a high degree of attention to detail in all aspects of the role;
- Maintenance of a positive relationship with the CSSF and other regulators;
- Liaising with clients, brokers, custodians as well as auditors and any other service providers as necessary;
- Talent Acquisition and Forecasting;
- Act as an escalation point for all members of the team;
- Work Independently, taking on accountability of the teams and their processes;
- Working closely with the Managing Director to ensure an efficient operation overall;
- Taking a proactive approach to improve the company’s operation in general;
- Working closely with the Managing Director on business development;
- Review of NAV Packs for distribution to fund directors/ Investment Managers / Promoters;
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum EQF Level 5 Education involving Accounting;
- A relevant degree (preferable not mandatory);
- Preference will be given to individuals with Central Fund Admin experience, ideally having been involved with the set-up of another PSF company before.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Luxembourg regulatory environment for the investment fund business;
- Be a very good team player and leader
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Works independently and willing to work flexible hours
- Hands on approach
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”