CC Finance Group is a privately held Fintech Group that operates in Investment Services, Fund Services, Online Trading and Payments. With roots dating back to 1972, the Group today is evolving at a fast pace whilst keeping the same core principles, that of providing clients the best service using the latest technology and the top professionals in their field, whilst ensuring the strictest governance and ethics.
We are committed to attracting and selecting the very best people to join our team and to creating a workplace that promotes individual career growth; we value our people and their well-being. The group employs over 180 people form over 27 countries around the world with AUMA (Assets Under Management and Administration) of over 2 billion.
To support our ongoing growth within Europe we are now opening official licensed offices in Lithuania. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike.
Due to respective expansion, we are currently looking for Compliance Officials to join our teams both in Malta & Lithuania
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding in line with regulatory requirements including knowledge and experience, financial situations, investment objective, and risk appetite as well as the onboarding of Clients in line with the Company’s acceptance policy
- Assist in ensuring that the sales distribution of the Company are in line with the Product Governance regulations and Company Policies
- Review and Assist in ensuring that the investment services including advisory, non-advisory, and execution-only are undertaken in line with regulatory requirements and applicable legislation
- Assist in preparation, vetting, and screening of Offering Supplements, Prospectuses, Factsheets, KIIDS in relation to proprietary Funds of the Company
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates
- Provide guidance and advice on legal and regulatory matters to various business lines including probates and transfers of deceased estates and contractual agreements
- Actively participate in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme of various licensed entities and drawing up the monitoring reports in a timely manner and take an active role in the compliance reporting, including reporting to the Board/Authority and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Risk and MLRO on a continuous basis with a view to understand the risk and implement coherent and effective mitigants.
- Remain abreast with new regulations and circulars and engage in continuous learning and development regarding changes in rules and regulations that would require to be implemented.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance and Regulatory Manager from time to time.
Experience & Education Requirements
- In possession of a Compliance related certification
- Minimum 3 years experience working within financial services. Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked in the Banking or Financial services sector with a sound understanding of Investment Services
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Able to analyse situations for compliance and business risk, and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk
- Possess a high moral character and professional integrity
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well-being.
Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”