A new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Offical who will form part of the Compliance team, working closely with other team members as well as with the rest of the company.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Assist in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates
- Actively participates in the compliance monitoring programme.
- The chosen candidate must be Maltese speaking
- Ideally candidates are enrolled in a financial services graduate programme, or are willing to further their studies in the near future