A new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Offical who will form part of the Compliance team, working closely with other team members as well as with the rest of the company.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Assisting in the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding, due diligence and AML checks in line with CC customer acceptance policy.
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates.
- Actively participates in the compliance monitoring programme, drawing up the necessary reports and identifies new monitoring procedures, if and when required.
- Keeping abreast with regulatory requirements and changes.
- Conducting employee training – AML/CFT and conduct of business.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance.
The chosen candidate must be Maltese speaking and ideally
- In possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification
- Have previous experience in anti money laundering/CFT procedures, client on boarding and due diligence and other compliance related duties
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked in the banking or financial services sector with an understanding of investment services