As a business analyst, you'll work within the organisation to help to manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals.
You will form part of Finance Stack Ltd, a subsidiary of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group. We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilise the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.
The role is focused on innovation and involves development of our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
You will need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Project Sponsor and Product Owner to understand requirements and propose solutions that meet such requirements
- Asses impact, assist in prioritisation and provide high level estimates for project pipeline
- Breakdown EPICs into user stories based on feedback from SCRUM master and DEV team
- Define Business Acceptance criteria for stories
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience
- Engage with Dev teams, to assist with breaking down user stories into tasks
- Perform UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the requirements
- Document Functional Specifications including data flows, data mapping and detailed Use / Test Cases
- Document user manuals for new systems
- Provide initial support of new deployments
- Perform data verification analysis post deployment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- The ability to work on multiple projects within your project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology
We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
Calamatta Cuschieri Group offers an environment geared towards performance, career growth opportunities and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.