Branch Manager - Mosta
The Branch Manager will be responsible for leading our Mosta Branch to deliver exceptional customer service, oversee day to day smooth running through our Support & Advisory teams.
The ideal candidate will also be expected to manage a portfolio of the Financial Advisory clients whilst driving the team to be efficient and productive in line with company standards.
The role will also include:
- Working in close collaboration with the Head of Distribution, to assist with the implementation of company strategy
- Proven leadership and acting as first point of contact for other Financial Advisors located in the branch and to lead, assist and motivate staff to perform at highest possible levels of service, efficiency & professionalism whilst advocating teamwork and leading from the front
- Implementing a day to day branch operating rhythm with set activity standards through a robust branch performance management tracking monitored through ongoing one to ones and individual coaching
- Managing the day to day manning / logistics of the branch through the team whilst ensuring that our customer service / look & feel are of the highest standards at all time.
- Spearheading locality-driven initiatives with a view of promoting your branch and its services in the local communities and wider.
- Co-ordinating any marketing initiatives to improve branch activity in close collaboration with our Marketing function and the Head of Distribution.
- Working in close collaboration with the Investment Services Support Officers with respect to the implementation of Customer Care procedures at branch level
- Proven previous experience in a Leadership / similar role
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to proactively drive self, team to fulfill customer needs through strong activity management on own initiative
- Sound experience in an investment advisory role with a strong track record of customer driven performance
- Regulated role requirements (Investments, Pensions & Insurance) including required qualifications & MFSA approval
We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
Calamatta Cuschieri Group offers an environment geared towards performance, career growth opportunities and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.