Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fin-tech and marketing companies. Currently looking for a Branch Manager who will be managing one of the 5 branches operated by Calamatta Cuschieri in Malta.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for leading respective Branch to deliver exceptional customer service, oversee day-to-day-smooth running through our Support & Advisory teams. He/She will also manage a portfolio of the Financial Advisory clients whilst driving the team to be efficient and productive in line with company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working in close collaboration with the Head of Distribution, to assist with the implementation of company strategy
- Proven leadership and acting as the first point of contact for other Financial Advisors located in the branch and to lead, assist and motivate staff to perform at highest possible levels of service, efficiency & professionalism whilst advocating teamwork and leading from the front
- Implementing a day to day branch operating rhythm with set activity standards through a robust branch performance management tracking monitored through ongoing one to ones and individual coaching
- Managing the day to day manning / logistics of the branch through the team whilst ensuring that our customer service/look & feel are of the highest standards at all time.
- Spearheading locality-driven initiatives with a view of promoting your branch and its services in the local communities and wider.
- Co-ordinating any marketing initiatives to improve branch activity in close collaboration with our Marketing function and the Head of Distribution.
- Working in close collaboration with the Investment Services Support Officers with respect to the implementation of Customer Care procedures at branch level
Experience & Education Requirements
- MQF Level 6 of education
- Possess an appropriate qualification to enable the provision of Investment & Insurance advice such as DipFA and/or CeFA or other related certifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading teams
- Sound experience in an investment advisory role with a strong track record of customer-driven performance
- Regulated role requirements (Investments, Pensions & Insurance) including required qualifications & MFSA approval
- Good at relationship building (all levels)
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) in English.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role. The role also includes Parking, Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”