Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1972. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Group has diversified across a full range of financial services and the group operates dedicated Fintech and marketing companies.
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their wellbeing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling of day to day accounting and bookkeeping
- Preparing Monthly management accounts
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports
- Providing assistance with the intra-group recharges
- Providing IFRS accounting expertise
- Providing SUN administration assistance and booking of accounting entries
- Liaising with the auditors
- Assist in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and work flows
- Assisting in the Vat and Tax reporting
- Prepare and review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required.
- Compile and advise on monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports.
- Keeping well-informed of the regulatory changes and impact they might have on the Company
- Assisting in any other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required
Experience & Education Requirements
- Be in possession of Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or similar. Partly qualified accountants who are at their final stages of achieving their certification will also be considered.
- Previous work experience within a similar role (experience in reporting would be considered an asset)
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Be highly organised, proactive, and able to work on own initiative
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Present a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude
We are committed to attracting and selecting top people to join our team. We are also committed to creating a workplace that encourages individual growth; we value our people and their well being.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role commensurate with experience. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits amongst others. Visit the home page to see more about our company
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Calamatta Cuschieri is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”