Head of Marketing
This new senior position is now available!
As Head of Marketing you will form part of the management team and will be expected to have prior experience in a similar role as well as a sound knowledge of financial services. You will also have plenty of opportunity for career growth within the Group.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of an Group's marketing strategy and initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, your primary responsibility will be to launch new products and increase revenue through successful marketing for the entire organisation.
Areas where the Head of Marketing will be directly involved in are: Online Trading, Investment Services, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Fund Services and Software Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining marketing strategies to support the overall Group strategy and objectives
- Working with marketing teams (both internal and external) to develop marketing campaigns both locally and internationally.
- Develop a marketing plan for the various companies and overseeing implementation
- Listening to the trends in the market and directing the marketing efforts of the company accordingly.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships
You should have:
Proven experience as Head of Marketing officer or similar roleA thorough knowledge of Marketing including relevant qualificationsDemonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channelsHave a good Understanding of FinanceA leader with both creative and analytical capabilitiesOutstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilitiesSuperb analytical skills