- Provision of corporate services, mainly preparation of IFRS financial statements for a number of Collective Investment Schemes and dealing with auditors during the annual audits.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Auditors, Custodians & other service providers.
- NAV calculations in a timely manner
- Processing of payments.
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns.
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with past accounting experience preferably gained in audit or related financial service practice
- Be conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ideally have experience in the preparation of VAT and Tax returns
- Able to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Be a good team player.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.